Skip to main content
Image Gallery Section
Bird Library First Come, First Served Individual Study Room
- Available to current SU and ESF-affiliated students only
- For use by individual students
- Includes desk and chair, outlet, and wireless Internet access
- Appropriate use includes individual study
- Available on a first come, first served basis during Service Desk hours
- Check out room keys at the first floor Check Out desk
- Check out period is 3 hours; renewals based upon availability
- First Come, First Served Individual Study Room Policy [PDF]
Private Long Term Study Rooms, Bird Library
- For use by SU faculty and SU doctoral candidates with a status of ABD (all but dissertation).
- For individual use; intended as a quiet, private space for research and writing.
- Standard set-up includes one desk and chair, outlet, and Internet connection.
- Check out period is 16 weeks; may be renewed.
- Use the Long-term Study Room Application/Renewal Form to apply for these rooms.
- Long Term Study Room Policy [PDF]