The Information & Technology Services (LITS) department provides support, development, and training for a variety of systems, technology, and applications used across the SU Libraries.
LITS services include Training, Digital Production, Desktop and Systems Support, Integrated Library System Management (ILSM), and Application Development.
- Technology in the Libraries
- Internal Scanning Request form (SharePoint login required)
- Library Technology Training Site
Library Staff Support
Business Hours Issues
Ways to report
Please provide the following information
- System or application experiencing the issue
- Description of issue and any error messages received
- Impact of issue
After Hours Issues
- Access & Resource Sharing, Bird Library’s 1st Floor Circulation Desk (315.443.5727), is the central contact point for weekend and after hours (8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.) emergency support.
- If Bird Library's 1st Floor Circulation Desk is closed, contact Library ITS for emergency network or system issues directly at 315.443.9781.
- For all non-emergency problems, please follow the procedures for Business Hours Issues above.