The Information & Technology Services (LITS) department provides support, development, and training for a variety of systems, technology, and applications used across the SU Libraries.
LITS services include Training, Digital Production, Desktop and Systems Support, Integrated Library System Management (ILSM), and Application Development.
Library Staff Support
Business Hours Issues
Ways to report
Please provide the following information
- System or application experiencing the issue
- Description of issue and any error messages received
- Impact of issue
After Hours Issues
- Access & Resource Sharing, Bird Library’s 1st Floor Circulation Desk (315.443.5727), is the central contact point for weekend and after hours (8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.) emergency support.
- If Bird Library's 1st Floor Circulation Desk is closed, contact Library ITS for emergency network or system issues directly at 315.443.9781.
- For all non-emergency problems, please follow the procedures for Business Hours Issues above.