Libraries Strategic Marketing and Communications leads the direction on generating increased awareness, usage, affinity, and philanthropic consideration for the Libraries' resources and services. We help the Libraries connect with our key audiences—faculty, students, parents, alumni, administrators, and staff—and encourage communication and interaction with the Libraries.
- Manage Libraries' marketng and communications channels, including websites, blog posts, social media, email, print materials, and signage;
- Maintain the Libraries' brand, in alignment wth the University's direction;
- Promote and coordinate public, media and community relations;
- Design Libraries' signage;
- Support Libraries' events;
- Consult on internal communications.
Media inquiries regarding Syracuse University Libraries should be directed to the University's media relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 315.443.3784. For permission to film or take photos in the Libraries, please complete the Request Form.