Syracuse University Libraries Strategic Directions 2016–2021
One University needs at its center One Library as a potent force in the growth of teaching and research excellence across the institution; as a central hub for exhibits, programs, and expertise; as a repository for knowledge and cultural heritage; and as a showcase for our University’s academic and creative endeavors.
The Connection Newsletter
The Connection provides the University community with information about library collections, services, staff, and activities.
Welcome to SU Libraries Brochure
- Syracuse University Libraries Annual Report, 2016-2017 [PDF]
- Syracuse University Libraries Annual Report, 2015-2016 [PDF]
- Syracuse University Libraries Annual Report, 2014-2015 [PDF]
- Syracuse University Libraries Annual Report, 2013-2014 [PDF]
- Syracuse University Library External Review Report, 11/16/2012 [PDF]
- Sound Beat: A trip through the history of recorded sound
- SURFACE: The Syracuse University Research Facility and Collaborative Environment
- The Courant: The Special Collections Research Center newsletter
- "Peaks of Joy, Valleys of Despair: The History of the Syracuse University Library from 1871 to 1907" by David Stam, former University Librarian
- "Planning and Funding of the E. S. Bird Library" by John Robert Greene and Karrie Anne Baron
- "Syracuse University Library and NYLINK: A Thirty-Year Connection" by Roberta Gwilt, Associate University Librarian for Academic Resources