Skip to main content
Image Gallery Section
- Located on the 1st floor of Bird Library
- A cross-campus entrepreneurship program, the LaunchPad is a campus-based experiential program open to students, alumni, staff and faculty, offering coaching, ideation, and venture creation support.
- Visit the LaunchPad for more information
Center for Learning and Student Success (CLASS)
- Office located in 014 on the lower level of Bird Library.
- Provides and facilitates academic support services for students, including small group and one-on-one tutoring, workshops, academic coaching, referral and academic integrity education, training and administration.
- Visit the Center for Learning and Student Success for more information.
Digital Scholarship Space (DSS)
- Located in Room 458 on the 4th floor of Bird Library
- A workshop, laboratory and classroom space designed for the study and creation of digital artifacts and experiences. The DSS maximizes flexibility in response to emerging digital practices and supports software design, game study and development, statistical analysis and data visualization, digital mapping, and digital humanities projects across a variety of disciplines.
- For more information about Digital Scholarship Space, visit the DSS website or email email@example.com.
- Located on Lower Level of Bird Library Room 002.
- Providing students with information on global learning and opportunities to study, intern, conduct research and explore abroad.
- Visit SU Abroad for more information.
Syracuse Office of Undergraduate Research & Creative Engagement (SOURCE)
- Located on the 2nd floor of Bird Library.
- A cross-campus resource to assist students, at all levels, learn about how to get involved in faculty-led research activity and develop research skills. The SOURCE supports student research and creative projects produced by teams or independently, and guided by a faculty mentor.
- For more information about SOURCE, visit Undergraduate Research & Creative Engagement.