Exhibition Submission Request
Proposals will be reviewed and accepted on continuous basis. In order to be considered, please submit the following:
- Complete the Exhibition Submission Form.
- Mail five image examples (slides, photographs or digital images on CD) to the address below. The images submitted do not necessarily have to be the work actually exhibited.
S. Ann Skiold
Syracuse University Libraries
222 Waverly Avenue
Syracuse NY 13244
- With each image, include a document with the artist name, title of work, date, medium, dimensions.
- Short statement about artist, work and exhibit (no longer than one page).
- Art work must be framed and installed by the exhibitor.
- The Libraries are not responsible for the storage or safety of art work not retrieved after an exhibition has ended.
- For more details, see the Art Exhibits Policy and Procedures.