Articles to Go provides electronic delivery of articles scanned from the Libraries' print collection and is free to current SU faculty, staff and graduate students. Electronic delivery of scans from items housed in the Syracuse University Libraries' Storage Facility is available to all patrons.
Place Request now
- Includes any article from the Libraries' print periodical collection, microfilm/fiche collection, or book chapters
- Users complete a simple request form, including citation information, using ILLiad (the Libraries' interlibrary loan system)
- If you don't already have an ILLiad account, it is quick and easy to create an ILLiad account
- Most articles will be delivered within two business days.
- Items housed in Syracuse University Libraries Storage Facility have specific request instructions that will help speed up processing and delivery.