Program Management Coordinator and Data Specialist
Program Management Center
Andrew is a Program Management Coordinator and Data Specialist. Andrew has recently joined the team in March 2011. His main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support Program Management Analyst in setting up, collecting, and processing data from surveys/interviews and focus groups.
- Collect project data, status, tracking information from Project Leads.
- Work with Program Management Analyst in developing the user documentation, the testing of all new applications and the training of users for all new application and in ongoing training sessions.
- Monitor various metrics as defined by the Director of PMC and notify PMC when they are out of tolerance.
- Help to identify areas of improvement within the PMCDS job function and within the PMC department.
- Monitor progress and report results monthly to management.
Prior to joining SU, Andrew worked at Intertek Testing Services. He was a Test Engineer and a Project Engineer.
Andrew has his B.S in Electrical Engineering from Clarkson University.
Curriculum Vitae [PDF]