Acquisitions and Cataloging
- Syracuse University Libraries, 2002-, Head of Acquisitions, 2007-2009; Head of Acquisitions and Cataloging, 2009-.
- University of Missouri-Kansas City Libraries, Serial Acquisitions Librarian, 1993-2002.
- M.A., History, University of Missouri-Kansas City, 2002. Thesis title: “The Education of Mexican-Americans in Kansas City, Kansas, 1916-1951.”
- M.L.S. Rutgers University, 1993.
- A.S. Accounting, Raritan-Valley Community College (NJ), 1989.
- B.A. Classics, Hunter College, C.U.N.Y., 1981.
- Cleary, Robert M. “New Ledger Construction: the Syracuse University Experience.” ExLibris Mid-Atlantic Voyager Users Group Meeting, Lawrenceville, NJ, October 30, 2007.
- Cleary, Robert M. & Norman Desmarais. “The Ins and Outs of Electronic Invoicing.” The Charleston Conference, Charleston, South Carolina, November 3, 2005.
- Cleary, Robert M. “The Check is in the Mail: Voyager to Accounts Payable Invoice Processing,” Revised. American Library Association Mid-Winter Conference, Automated Acquisitions and In Process Control Discussion Group panel discussion, Boston, Mass., January 16, 2005.
- Cleary, Robert M., Lisa Bankert, & August Teska. “The Check is in the Mail: Voyager to Accounts Payable Invoice Processing.” Endeavor Mid-Atlantic Voyager Users Group Meeting, Syracuse, New York, October 26, 2004.
Selected committee work at Syracuse
- Metalib Implementation Team, Project Leader, 2008-2009.
- University Senate Budget Committee, 2004-2008.
- University Senate, 2004-2006.
- Collection Development Committee, 2002-2007.